Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Prego Journal: Week 19

How far along: 19 Weeks
Our House!!
How big is baby:  Mango! Neurons are now connected between the brain and muscles and cartilage is turning into bone.  All this combined = increased baby movement
Total weight gain: Total of +4
Maternity clothes: Still utilizing Nancy's clothes.  I'd like to purchase a baby band here soon so I can try wearing some of my old pants/shorts
Sleep: It's been okay.  I get up about one time a night about 1 hour before my alarm goes off.  Other than that I do some tossing and turning; I rarely feel completely comfortable.  I need one of those pregnancy sleeper pillows.  I believe boppy makes a pretty nice one.      
Best moment(s) of the week: 
Lots of good this week!
1) I picked up our completed wedding album!  It's so lovely!   I also completed all of our parent albums.
2) Dr.'s appointment went well...I got to hear Iggy's heart for the first time!!! I've seen the little one on a screen but this is my first time to hear the little heart.  Most beautiful noise in the whole world! Also, it is confirmed that I am neither a carrier for fragile X nor cystic fibrosis! 
3) The previous owners moved out of our house!  Although the process of this happening was a little dramatic, Jason and I got to start moving in!!! 
Food cravings: Nothing specific, just hungrier in general
Food aversions: still sweets
Symptoms: General tiredness; hunger; I threw up again this week...what?  I thought that was supposed to be finished...  
Movement: I think I've managed to decipher the baby movements!  Iggy had some pretty active days this week!  That was very exciting.  I love sitting still and feeling the little Igster movements.  They're like bubbles popping, but not gas bubbles...literally a little pop in my tummy   
Gender: still impatiently waiting...we find out for sure on Oct 10th!!! 

What I’m looking forward to:   Lots!  First, Jason's mom comes into town this weekend!  I'm so excited to see her; it has been a terribly long time!  Second, we are doing the big move this weekend. We should officially be living in our new house by Sunday! Speaking of Sunday, Jason notified me he has a surprise for me Sunday afternoon...despite his many pleas to let him tell me what it is (Jason does not like surprises) I managed to convince him to keep it a secret.  All I know is that I'm supposed to wear a dress...and I am so excited!  I love surprises!   

What I miss: sushi and coffee...okay I never drank a lot of coffee to begin with but it's pumpkin spice latte time and I LOVE that drink! 

Next appt: Oct. 10th
Workout/Fitness: I'm not getting much better here since school started.  I did a few workouts this weekend but nothing super intense.  I did clear it with my doctor to do a 5K in November so I've roped Jason into training for this with me!  Motivation!   

1 comment: