Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Vrlyfry-Day: Week 8

Day 46: 2/16
I love Zilla's hair in the morning.  I know he needs a haircut, but I love it.

 Day 47: 2/17
 Zilla dressed himself in Mommy's sports bra and he was so proud. He ran into the kitchen shouting, "Zilla did it!"
Day 48: 2/18
 It's Ash Wednesday! Daddy went to Mass in the morning and Zilla and I went with Roodle and her family that eveining  #ashtag
Day 49: 2/19
Y'ALL He's two years old today!  We woke him up with a crib full of balloons (yes I know we need to transition him to a real bed eventually) and a special airplane balloon.  He was thrilled!
Day 50: 2/20
 We made a quick stop at the store and when we got back to the car, I started to take him out of the sling to put him in his seat.  He wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head on my shoulder and then said "sing momma."  And so of course I did.  After I wiped away the mommy tears.
Day 51: 2/21
 We had Zilla's bday party today!  This is the cake I made him. Thank goodness for Pinterest.
Day 52: 2/22
Zilla and Roodle provided some musical entertainment during Sunday Night Dinner.


1 comment:

  1. 1. Zilla and Roodle have some seriously awesome hair!
    2. Definitely teared up when I read "sing momma," how sweet!
    3. I feel terrible that I just realized the train tracks made 2 on his cake....wow...get with it, sister!
    4. Entertainment in one word. :-)

    ReplyDelete