Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Vrlyfry-day / Week 29 and 30 Panini update

Day 223: 8/11
Zilla decided he wanted to sit in his Mickey chair at the big table.  It was not very effective. 

Day 225: 8/13
On telework days Hubskie and I keep in regular contact over hangouts.  I'm sure he appreciated this creepy picture of me in the middle of the day. 

 Day 227: 8/15
Zilla wanted to drink his coffee and carry his suitcase to let me know he was ready to take on the day.  He kept saying "I'm going to work" 

Day 228 8/16
Zilla woke up earlier than usual so I convinced him to let me take him on a stroller jog.  The deal was, I get to jog and he could eat muffins and we would end our jog at the park. 

 Day 229: 08/17
When I look at this pic it reminds me what it's like to be a working mom.  Going to the park at 5 or 6 in the evening on an extremely hot day isn't terribly popular.  I imagine this place is a lot more hopping around 9 or 10 in the morning.  But, it's the time Zilla and I have, so I will gladly sweat through it.

Day 230: 08/18
We had an amazing Girls Night 9 course meal, courtesy of one of our members.  She sent us home with a muffin for breakfast and this wonderful note.  It's such a blessing to be part of this group of women. 

Day 231: 08/19 
 I tried out a new muffin recipe and Zilla LOVES them.  So much so that he expects to have them in the morning now.  Sometimes this means baking late into the evening, but I love that kid so much I don't mind doing it if it means seeing a smile in the morning when I tell him we have muffins.

 Day 232: 08/20
He let me take him on another stroller run (with the promise of going to the park).  We ended the jog with him running the last stretch too.  He looks so so  big here. 

I also got new phone that night.  WAHOOOOO!!  This is me testing out how the camera works in low lighting and with motion.  Sooooo yup. 

 Day 233: 08/21
We went to the neighbors to have dinner.  The kiddos had a great time having a picnic on the floor

 Day 234: 08/22
Garage sale time!  aka get rid of stuff so there is room for Baby Panini to get here!

 Day 237: 08/25
The neighbors came to our house to play tonight. Zilla really really wanted Roodle to play baseball with him but she wanted to do puzzles.  I envision this conversation happening in the future: "Cmon Roodle we can go play before we do our homework" 


Not much to update prego wise other than I am coughing coughing coughing all the time.  It has made sleep really difficult.  I finally gave in and got some Robitussin for the night time so I can try and get some sleep,

Zilla did feel Panini move for the first time and it was so adorable!  Zilla just started to giggle uncontrollably and kept pushing on my tummy to try and get him to do it again.  Now every night when I am singing to him before bed, he will left up my shirt and put his hands on my belly.  I think it is really sweet. 

Zilla thinks the only way to see, hug, or kiss Panini is if he lifts up my shirt.  This becomes rather problematic in public or when I am wearing a dress.  He was very insistent about seeing Panini one time at Mass and kept lifting up my dress.

We did maternity pictures with a family friend this weekend.  I took a cue from our swim class instructor and thought to use M&M's as incentives for Zilla to cooperate.  He almost never gets candy at home, so this was a pretty big treat for him.  I think it may have worked!!  I haven't seen the actual pictures, but we had a good time and I am so appreciative of Haley for capturing this time in our family's life!

2 comments:

  1. Are those muffins the same ones you sent me the recipe for? They look different, but I haven't actually made them yet.

    I also like the story when Zilla jumped on you (or something to that effect) and you said "don't do that, you'll hurt Panini" and he got a little upset and said "I don't want to hurt Panini!" That was really cute.

    Was it Zilla's first time feeling Panini when yall were at our house? Cause that was a really cute moment.

    Cannot wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those are them. They may look different because I used big muffin tins instead of the mini ones. I also used different mix ins than the recipe.

      Yup! That was the first time he had felt him. Thanks for reminding me of that story, I need to keep these moments documented!

      Delete